Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making. We provide professional market access, pricing, health economics, and outcomes research services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise. From our start in 2008, we have grown to over 140 employees, located in 11 countries across the 4 continents.
- Leading high-quality statistical projects, from proposal to final reports and manuscripts
- Supervising analysts responsible for data management and statistical programming
- Managing the on-time delivery of projects
- Communication with internal and external clients
- Supervising staff across projects
- Providing training to team members according to personal needs
- Taking responsibility for personal development of different team members
- Scientific monitoring and participation in internal training program
- Keeping abreast of newest research methodologies
- Engineer degree in Statistics or Master’s degree in statistics, data sciences or epidemiology (or equivalent). Postgraduate degree in the field would be an asset.
- At least 5-year experience in a related-field (preferably in the medical field: pharmaceutical industry, CRO…)
- Advanced knowledge in SAS and/or R
- Hands-on experience in conducting statistical analyses across different therapeutic areas (typically 5+ years of experience)
- Strong analytic capabilities and quantitative skills,
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet high quality standards
- Good communication skills in oral and written English, including presentations and report writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team-oriented mind-set
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel and cope with time pressure
- Ability to work in team and independently
- Experience in mentoring junior staff
- Salary based on your experience and skills.
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures.
- Multicultural, dynamic environment.
- Internal trainings
- Good working atmosphere.
- Work in a well-established and international company.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to email@example.com with the email title ‘Senior Statistician/HEOR’.
INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATE
Please add the following statement to your application documents:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Tunisia pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process.
You are also entitled to give your additional consent to the processing of data also in future recruitment processes. This consent is entirely voluntary, and its absence does not have any consequences for the current recruitment process in which you agree to participate.
Please note that if you are also interested in future recruitments, to add the following statement to your application documents instead:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Tunisia pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process. I also consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.