|Contract Type:||Permanent, full-time|
|Education:||Master in public health, biology, pharmacy or other life sciences. Postgraduatedegree in the field would be an asset.|
|Experience:||At least 2 years experience in health economics and outcomes research, preferably in consultancy|
|Compensation:||According to qualifications and experience|
- Leading high quality evidence synthesis projects (incl. systematic literature reviews, targeted literature review, meta-analysis)
- Managing the in-time delivery of projects
- Developing procedures for evidence synthesis
- Investing in maintaining knowledge of newest research methodologies
- Supervising staff across different projects
- Providing training to team members according to personal needs
- Taking responsibility for personal development of different team members
- Building and maintaining relations with clients to ensure their needs are met
You will be provided with training when necessary and work under the supervision of a lead consultant.
- Hands-on experience in conducting systematic reviews across different therapeutic areas (typically 2+ years of experience)
- Experience in meta-analysis (preferable)
- Demonstrable knowledge of systematic literature review methodologies and evidence synthesis procedures
- Knowledge of existing research methodologies used across different areas of research
- Experience in mentoring junior staff (preferable)
- Ability to work in team and independently
- Good attention to detail and ability to meet high quality standards
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel and cope with time pressure
- Ability to synthetize complex information
- People management skills
- Good communication skills in oral and written English, including presentations and report writing
- Excellent IT literacy e.g. Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making. We provide professional market access, pricing, health economics and outcomes research services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise. From our start in 2008, we have grown to more than 150 employees, located in 11 countries across 4 continents.
We have broad experience in the therapeutic areas of central nervous system (CNS), infectiology (including vaccine preventable diseases), immunology, oncology, respiratory, cardiovascular disorders and rare diseases. These are complex and developing fields, where treatment paradigms are in constant evolution and where clinical and economic issues require rigorous analysis to determine the best therapeutic choices. This experience allows us to address the most complex challenges and to anticipate pricing and market access issues that will arise in other therapeutic domains.
The youth and small size of our company gives us flexibility and encourages innovative thinking, while our collective experience gives us maturity and real perspective on the challenges facing our clients. We consider every client relationship a partnership of equals and measure our impact based on results that matter to clients. For more information, please visit www.creativ-ceutical.com.
If you are looking to work in a young and dynamic environment, and play a significant role in the development of a growing company, please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATE
Please add the following statement to your application documents:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Poland Sp. z o.o. pursuant to the Article 6(1)(a) of General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process.
You are also entitled to give your additional consent to the processing of data also in future recruitment processes. This consent is entirely voluntary and its absence does not have any consequences for the current recruitment process in which you agree to participate.
Please note that if you are also interested in future recruitments, to add the following statement to your application documents instead:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Poland Sp. z o.o. pursuant to the Article 6(1)(a) of General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process. I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.