|Position Title:||SENIOR ANALYST (DATA ANALYTICS) / STATISTICIAN|
|Department:||Health Economics and Outcomes Research|
|Location:||Cracow, Bielsko-Biala, possibility to work from home in Poland|
Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making. We provide professional market access, pricing, health economics, and outcomes research services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise. From our start in 2008, we have grown to over 150 employees, located in 11 countries across the 4 continents.
We are looking for an experienced statistician to join our data analytics (DA) team, which is part of the Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) department. The DA team conducts statistical analyses and other types of quantitative analyses in the context of HEOR studies and Health Technology Assessment (HTA). This includes:
- meta-analyses (from simple to advanced forms),
- analyses of clinical trial data (patient-level)
- analyses of electronic medical records and health insurance data
- analyses of quality of life and other patient-reported outcomes
- psychometric validation of patient-reported outcomes
- analyses of patient preference data (e.g. discrete choice experiments)
The main responsibilities of the senior analyst will include:
- Plan, program and conduct complex statistical analyses.
- Prepare reports and presentations.
- Depending on experience, contribute to or manage small HEOR project or parts of HEOR projects, with possible delegation of tasks to analysts.
- Manage / mentor junior analysts.
- Education: Preferably MSc or PhD in mathematics, statistics, econometrics, or related discipline.
- At least 3-year experience in a related-field (preferably statistical analyses of medical data).
- Advanced oral and written English.
- Operational knowledge in SAS and/or R.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel and cope with time pressure.
- Ability to work in team and independently.
- Salary based on your experience and skills.
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures.
- Multicultural, dynamic environment.
- Good working atmosphere.
- Opportunity to build up expertise in statistical modelling in HEOR through coaching and trainings.
- Work in a well-established and international company.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV at email@example.com with the email title ‘Senior analyst/HEOR’.
INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATE
Please add the following statement to your application documents:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Poland Sp. z o.o pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process.
You are also entitled to give your additional consent to the processing of data also in future recruitment processes. This consent is entirely voluntary and its absence does not have any consequences for the current recruitment process in which you agree to participate.
Please note that if you are also interested in future recruitments, to add the following statement to your application documents instead:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Poland Sp. z o.o. pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process. I also consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.