|Contract Type:||Permanent, full-time|
|Job Type:||Pharma consulting|
|Education:||Master degree in statistics/mathematics/econometrics or similar|
|Experience:||At least 4 years of relevant experience in designing and building health economic models|
|Compensation:||According to qualifications and experience|
You will primarily conduct Health Economics and Outcomes Research studies related to health technology assessment submissions, with the opportunity to participate in corresponding publications. The role will focus on health economic modelling, but you may also participate in evidence synthesis (meta-analysis) and statistical analysis of health data.
Within these projects you will be assigned to tasks including:
- Designing and implementing the health economic models,
- Contributing to literature reviews of clinical trials for the purposes of models development,
- Producing reports, summaries and project deliverables,
- Preparing presentations for other team members and clients (participating in the meetings)
- Managing certain activities within the modelling projects with the supervision of senior colleague (Senior Analyst),
- Managing whole projects with the supervision of senior colleague (Consultant),
- Supervising the work of junior colleagues with possible line management
- Master degree in statistics/mathematics/econometrics or similar,
- Strong analytic capabilities and quantitative skills,
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point,
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team-oriented mind-set,
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English,
- Knowledge of VBA or other programing languages will be an asset,
- Familiarity with statistical software (SAS and/or R) will be an asset.
Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision-making. We provide professional market access, pricing, health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise. From our start in 2008, we have grown to more than 100 employees, located in 11 countries across the 4 continents.
For more information, please visit www.creativ-ceutical.com.
If you are looking to work in a young and dynamic environment, and play a significant role in the development of an international growing company, please send your CV and a cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org.