||Scientific Assistant to CEO
||Pricing & Market Access
||1-2 years will be an asset
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making. We provide professional market access, pricing, health economics and outcomes research services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise. From our start in 2008, we have grown to over 130 employees, located in 11 countries across the 4 continents. Since 2019, we are part of a large Medical Communication Company called MediStrava, a Huntsworth division.
For more information, please visit our website: www.creativ-ceutical.com or join our LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/creativ-ceutical
Your primary responsibilities will be to support CEO with analytical tasks. You will conduct desk research including data collection, analysis and synthesis followed by clear presentation of results.
You may be involved in support of number of various types of projects across multiple therapeutic areas and geographical scopes, including:
- Landscaping analyses
- Manuscripts and posters writing
- Health policy projects
- Advisory boards
- CEO consulting activities
- Preparation of lecture presentations
- University degree (master level) in life sciences (pharmacy, public health, medicine, biology, biotechnology or related field)
- 1-2 years of relevant experience, preferably in life science consultancy or pharmaceutical industry would be an asset
- Good research skills, including analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyse numerical data, verbal information and other information sources
- Ability to structure information and see patterns and tendencies in given information
- High attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and to take on new responsibilities
- Strong general computer literacy e.g. MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, other languages will be an asset
- Openness and constructive attitude
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Flexibility and openness to work in fast pasting environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary based on your experience and skills
- Excellent learning and carrier advancement opportunities
- Opportunity for personal development
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures
- Multicultural and dynamic work environment
- Good working atmosphere
- Work in a well-established and international company
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV at email@example.com with the email title ‘Scientific Assistant to CEO’.
INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATE
Please add the following statement to your application documents:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Poland Sp. z o.o. pursuant to the Article 6(1)(a) of General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process.
You are also entitled to give your additional consent to the processing of data also in future recruitment processes. This consent is entirely voluntary and its absence does not have any consequences for the current recruitment process in which you agree to participate.
Please note that if you are also interested in future recruitments, to add the following statement to your application documents instead:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Poland Sp. z o.o. pursuant to the Article 6(1)(a) of General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process. I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.