|Position Title:||QUALITY ASSURANCE AND COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST|
|Department:||Quality Assurance and Compliance|
|Location:||Bielsko-Biala or Cracow|
Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making. We provide professional market access, pricing, health economics, and outcomes research services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise. From our start in 2008, we have grown to over 130 employees, located in 11 countries across the 4 continents.
- Preparation of QA policies and procedures to meet clients’ requirements and the highest quality of deliverables,
- Participation in internal and external audits,
- Evaluation of audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions,
- Identifying areas for improvement in the quality system,
- Support all aspects of data protection compliance including:
- Creation and maintenance of requested documents,
- Assistance in carrying out Privacy Impact Assessment and records of processing relating to new business initiatives,
- Assistance in training and awareness efforts on data protection compliance,
- Assistance in the development and implementation of corporate processes, guidelines, and standards pertaining to data protection,
- Monitor developments in data protection laws and regulations affecting data protection compliance,
- Administer technology tools to manage PIAs, Records of processing,
- Cooperation with company members to assess compliance risks related to business activities,
- Employee compliance education,
- Assisting in contracting process in close collaboration with Business Development department:
- reviewing contracts and proactively suggesting modifications to ensure compliance with relevant authorities regulations,
- Assure compliance with Pharmacovigilance requirements requested by clients.
- University degree (master level or higher);
- Initial experience in the field;
- Data protection certificate preferred, but not required;
- possession of good knowledge in at least one respective area: life science, pharmaceutical sciences will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment in carrying out activities;
- Ability to adapt to changes;
- Salary based on your experience and skills.
- Multicultural, dynamic environment.
- Good working atmosphere.
- Opportunity to build up expertise in project quality and compliance.
- Work in a well-established and international company.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title ‘Quality Assurance and Compliance Specialist/QA & Compliance’.
INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATE
Please add the following statement to your application documents:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Poland Sp. z o.o.(Please fill with appropriate office’s info; for example – CC France is Creativ-Ceutical SARL) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process.
You are also entitled to give your additional consent to the processing of data also in future recruitment processes. This consent is entirely voluntary and its absence does not have any consequences for the current recruitment process in which you agree to participate.
Please note that if you are also interested in future recruitments, to add the following statement to your application documents instead:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Poland Sp. z o.o. (Please fill with appropriate office’s info; for example – CC France is Creativ-Ceutical SARL) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process. I also consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.