|Position Title:||Analyst – PRMA|
|Department:||Pricing Reimbursement and Market Access|
Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making. We provide professional market access, pricing, health economics and outcomes research services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise. From our start in 2008, we have grown to over 150 employees, located in 11 countries across the 4 continents. Since 2019, we are part of a large Medical Communication Company called MediStrava, a Huntsworth division.
For more information, please visit our website: www.creativ-ceutical.com
The purpose of this position is to support the analytical needs of the PRMA division by collecting, analysing, synthetizing data and presenting results.
Preferably MSc or PhD in pharmacy, medicine, public health, biomedical field or similar. A second degree in health economics is considered as a plus. No experience in life science consultancy or similar position in a pharmaceutical company is required, but some experience as trainee or analyst is considered as a plus.
TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in parts of projects under supervision of senior staff including but not limited to:
- Landscaping analysis, based on targeted or systematic literature reviews, HTA and pricing search and analysis;
- Preparing primary research (preparatory material, management of appointment with experts and support for summary of interviews conducted by senior staff);
- Conducting synthesis of information based on literature reviews, clinical trials, primary research, etc.;
- Developing sections of global value dossiers, documents needed for early HTA advice (including briefing book) and HTA dossiers (in local and English language) and any other relevant report based on outlines;
- Performing HTA review;
- Developing draft key value messages to support product value communication;
- Supporting workshops and ad boards preparation and organisation.
- Support development of background for proposals and development of the remaining parts of proposals based of the approved outline and under the supervision of senior staff;
- Contribute to abstracts/posters/publications based on approved outline and guidance of senior staff.
KEY SKILLS & PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Good analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills;
- High attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work within timelines;
- Strong ability to analyze numerical data, verbal information and other information sources;
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
- Good communication skills, including e-mailing, PPT presentations and Word report writing;
- Proactivity and ability to challenge/question and make proposals;
- Ability to cope with pressure and challenges;
- Advanced oral and written English language skills, a second language is desired.
- Salary based on your experience and skills;
- Excellent learning and carrier advancement opportunities;
- Opportunity for personal development;
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures;
- Multicultural and dynamic work environment;
- Good working atmosphere;
- Work in a well-established and international company.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATE
Please add the following statement to your application documents:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Poland Sp.z.o.o pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process.
You are also entitled to give your additional consent to the processing of data also in future recruitment processes. This consent is entirely voluntary, and its absence does not have any consequences for the current recruitment process in which you agree to participate.
Please note that if you are also interested in future recruitments, to add the following statement to your application documents instead:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Poland Sp.z.o.o pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process. I also consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.