|Contract Type:||Permanent, full-time|
|Education:||Degree in data management, statistics or data science (e.g., IUT STID, license STID))|
|Experience:||At least 1-2 years’ experience in data management|
|Compensation:||According to qualifications and experience|
Your primary responsibilities will be to design a relational database management system, to upload international health databases, to conduct database quality control, to structure databases, to build a request system, and to perform the database requests.
Your additional responsibilities will include:
- Descriptive statistical analysis
- Setting up quality processes
- Setting up of result templates
- Validation of the methods sections of reports
- Degree in data management, statistics or data science (e.g., IUT STID, license STID)
- Experience in setting up and operating information systems with an excellent knowledge of data management software or framework: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Symfony
- Knowledge of statistical software : SAS or R
- Capabilities to propose a relational database management system
- Experience of retrospective studies using large patient databases
- Good attention to detail and ability to meet high quality standards
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills in oral and written English and French
Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making. We provide professional market access, pricing, health economics and outcomes research and real word analysis services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise. From our start in 2008, we have grown to more than 100 employees, located in 12 countries across the 4 continents. We consider every client relationship a partnership of equals and measure our impact based on results that matter to clients. For more information, please visit www.creativ-ceutical.com.
If you are looking to work in a young and dynamic environment, and play a significant role in the development of a growing company, please send your CV and a cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making. We provide professional market access and pricing services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise. From our start in 2008 we have grown to more than 120 employees across 12 offices on 4 continents. In the Netherlands, we are based in central Rotterdam.
Our office in Rotterdam has a small but dedicated team, divided over our PRMA and HEOR teams. The team is young and international and offers opportunities for growing your responsibilities within the company.
If you are looking for a position to demonstrate and develop your expertise in pharmaceutical pricing and market access consulting, we encourage you to apply by sending your CV and cover letter by email: please address to Bas van Dijk, Consultant PRMA in our Rotterdam office: email@example.com.