|Location:||Cracow or Bielsko-Biala, Poland|
|Contract Type:||Permanent, full-time|
|Education:||Master’s degree in computer science/informatics/econometrics or similar|
|Experience:||Proven experience as a programmer or relevant role|
|Compensation:||According to qualifications and experience|
The modelling team at Creativ-Ceutical develops mathematical models for clients from the health care industry. These models are typically used to predict the consequences of alternative treatment strategies in terms of morbidity, mortality and costs. Techniques used range from decision trees to Markov models, differential equation models and discrete event simulation. As a programming expert, you will collaborate with health economic modellers in order to ensure that models are programmed in an accurate and efficient way and designed in a user-friendly manner.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead internal training on computer programming
- Active involvement in the process of model development:
- Close cooperation with the analyst and project manager
- Supervision and validation of the code outline based on its specifications
- Supervision of the model programming process
- Support analysts upon request
- Technical quality check of the models
- Supporting other types of projects in solving programming issues
- Improving existing and develop new internal tools to make model programming more efficient
- Ongoing improvement of the procedures for model programming
- Master’s degree in computer science / informatics or similar
- Proficiency in VBA and at least one other programming language (e.g. Python, C++)
- Strong analytic capabilities and quantitative skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team-oriented mind-set
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiarity with R and mathematical software (e.g. mathematica) will be an asset
- Salary based on your experience and skills
- Stable employment
- Good working atmosphere
- Possibility of further development based on internal opportunities
- Work in a well-established and international company
If you are looking to work in a dynamic environment, and play a significant role in the development of a growing company, please send your CV and a cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following title “Computer Programmer”.
INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATE
Please add the following statement to your application documents:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Poland Sp. z o.o. pursuant to the Article 6(1)(a) of General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process.
You are also entitled to give your additional consent to the processing of data also in future recruitment processes. This consent is entirely voluntary and its absence does not have any consequences for the current recruitment process in which you agree to participate.
Please note that if you are also interested in future recruitments, to add the following statement to your application documents instead:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Poland Sp. z o.o. pursuant to the Article 6(1)(a) of General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process. I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.