|Position Title:||Compliance & Accounting Assistant|
|Experience:||Minimum 3 years|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making. We provide professional market access, pricing, health economics and outcomes research services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise. From our start in 2008, we have grown to over 130 employees, located in 11 countries across the 4 continents. Since 2019, we are part of a large Medical Communication Company called MediStrava, a Huntsworth division.
Key role will be to manage contracting processes and interact with all Creativ-Ceutical departments.
- Proposal and Project Administration
- manage proposals/projects database;
- collaboration with QA team
- Business Development
- update client’s database;
- actively supporting preparation of sales reports;
- contact with clients/partners/subcontractors;
- Support the overall company development
- Accurate knowledge and use of Creativ-Ceutical procedures, including:
- participation in creation and keeping of internal documentation in the area of his/her activity,
- Proposing corrective and preventive actions in order to eliminate the causes of arising or potential non-conformances.
- On-the-job experience; at least 1 year of experience in accounting or administrative support
- fluent English (writing and speaking);
- excellent communication skills;
- negotiation skills;
- problem solving skills;
- Very good knowledge of WORD/EXCEL MS Office;
- Very well organized with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and environments.
- Pragmatic and result-oriented attitude.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary based on your experience and skills.
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures.
- Multicultural, dynamic environment.
- Good working atmosphere.
- Work in a well-established and international company.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title ‘Business development and administrative specialist/Business Development’.
INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATE
Please add the following statement to your application documents:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Poland Sp. z o.o. pursuant to the Article 6(1)(a) of General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process.
You are also entitled to give your additional consent to the processing of data also in future recruitment processes. This consent is entirely voluntary and its absence does not have any consequences for the current recruitment process in which you agree to participate.
Please note that if you are also interested in future recruitments, to add the following statement to your application documents instead:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Poland Sp. z o.o. pursuant to the Article 6(1)(a) of General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process. I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.