Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making. We provide market access, pricing, health economics and outcomes research services that combine strong unmatched technical know-how with strategic expertise. From our start in 2008, we have grown to over 150 employees, located in 11 countries across the 4 continents. Since 2019, we have been part of a large Medical Communication Company called MediStrava, a Huntsworth division.
The key role of this position is to work in close collaboration with the Senior Business Development Manager on achievement of company sales and profit target.
- Proposal and Project Administration (50%)manage competitive intelligence.
- manage proposal status;
- develop qualifications slides;
- improve current process of client satisfaction follow-up and corrective actions plan.
- Business Development (35%)
- contribute to achieve sales & profit targets;
- identify, contact and engage potential new clients;
- facilitate capabilities presentations;
- manage logistics of presentations;
- conduct research on the target company;
- prepare prospect-adapted presentations in collaboration with Business Development Director;
- capabilities meeting follow-up;
- ensure proposals are developed according to clients expectations;
- follow-up with clients after proposal has been sent;
- contact with clients/partners/subcontractors;
- support promotional material development;
- Support the overall company development (15%).
- Accurate knowledge and use of Creativ-Ceutical procedures, including:
- participation in creation and keeping of internal documentation in the area of his/her activity;
- proposing corrective and preventive actions in order to eliminate the causes of arising or potential non-conformances.
- Keeping confidential any information relating to Creativ-Ceutical.
- The execution of other tasks ordered by the direct supervisor.
- Education: MSc in Life Sciences related studies and/or Business-related studies
- Fluent English (writing and speaking);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Very good knowledge of WORD/EXCEL MS Office;
- Very well organized with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and environments;
- Pragmatic and result-oriented attitude.
- Salary based on your experience and skills;
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures;
- Multicultural, dynamic environment;.
- Good working atmosphere;
- Opportunity to build up expertise in contracting as well as negotiations with clients through coaching and trainings;
- Work in a well-established and international company;
- BenefitSystem (card or points);
- Medical insurance (with Medicover).
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title ‘Business Development Specialist’.
INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATE
Please add the following statement to your application documents:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Poland Sp. z o.o. pursuant to the Article 6(1)(a) of General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process.
You are also entitled to give your additional consent to the processing of data also in future recruitment processes. This consent is entirely voluntary and its absence does not have any consequences for the current recruitment process in which you agree to participate.
Please note that if you are also interested in future recruitments, to add the following statement to your application documents instead:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Poland Sp. z o.o. pursuant to the Article 6(1)(a) of General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process. I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.