|Contract Type:||Permanent, full-time|
|Start||As soon as possible|
|Job Type:||Business Development|
|Experience:||Minimum 1,5 years|
|Compensation:||According to qualifications and experience|
Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making. We provide professional market access, pricing, health economics and outcomes research services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise. From our start in 2008, we have grown to over 140 employees, located in 11 countries across the 4 continents. Since 2019, we are part of a large Medical Communication Company called MediStrava, a Huntsworth division.
We are looking for open minded professionals to facilitate cooperation across multiple departments in whole contract management process of our growing organization.
If you are pragmatic and result-oriented persons, you want to work in international environment with friendly, carefully selected individuals – we want to meet and talk to you about joining our company!
- Proposal and Project Administration
- manage proposals database;
- support proposal templates update;
- contract management in close collaboration with BSS;
- review contracts and proactively follow-up with clients until signature and communicate with operational team when it is fully executed;
- Interactions with the finance department when needed.
- Business Development
- update client’s database;
- creation of new projects in the system;
- analysis the sales
- contact with clients/partners/subcontractors;
- Support the overall company development
- Accurate knowledge and use of Creativ-Ceutical procedures, including:
- participation in creation and keeping of internal documentation in the area of his/her activity,
- Proposing corrective and preventive actions in order to eliminate the causes of arising or potential non-conformances.
- At least 1,5 year of experience in contracting and administrative support;
- Fluent English (writing and speaking);
- Experience with pivot tables in MS Excel;
- Experience with review mode in MS Word;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem solving skills;
Nice to have:
- Negotiation skills;
- Good organization with ability to coordinate multiple projects.
- Opportunity to gain experience in rapidly growing Health Care/Life Science industry;
- Salary based on your experience and skills;
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures;
- Multicultural, dynamic environment;
- Friendly working atmosphere in a team of highly skilled, open-minded professionals;
- Opportunity to directly influence process creation and execution;
- Work in a well-established and international company.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV at email@example.com with the email title ‘Business development and administrative specialist/Business Development’.
Please add the following statement to your application documents:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Poland Sp. z o.o. pursuant to the Article 6(1)(a) of General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process.
You are also entitled to give your additional consent to the processing of data also in future recruitment processes. This consent is entirely voluntary and its absence does not have any consequences for the current recruitment process in which you agree to participate.
Please note that if you are also interested in future recruitments, to add the following statement to your application documents instead:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Poland Sp. z o.o. pursuant to the Article 6(1)(a) of General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process. I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.