|Location:||Les Berges du Lac, Tunis, Tunisia|
|Contract Type:||Full-Time or part-time|
|Education:||Pharmacist degree or Medical Doctor degree or PhD/MSc/Engineer degree in Biology|
|Experience:||0-2 years relevant experience|
|Compensation:||According to qualifications and experience|
- Data gathering via secondary research and data analysis in support of client projects;
- Aiding design and development of systematic review protocols and carry out the study selection (screening) and data extraction
- Provide background research/data for proposals, projects and/or internal projects;
- Perform quantitative analyses to aid development of recommendations.
Secondary research example: An Analyst may be asked to look up, analyze, and graphically represent data regarding the launch price, sales volume and coverage and reimbursement status for a set of products similar to our client’s product in order to refine key forecasting or valuation model assumptions and inputs.
If you are looking to develop expertise in scientific consulting, in a young and dynamic environment, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivations at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will only be accepted in English.
This position requires a Pharmacist degree or Medical Doctor degree or PhD/MSc/Engineer degree in Biology and an interest in public health, health economics, epidemiology and statistics.
- Analytical and interpretative skills;
- Well-developed communication skills, including presentations and report writing;
- Ability to adapt, work in a team and independently;
- Flexibility and ability to cope with pressure and challenges;
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work within timeline;
- Keenness to learn and commitment to a rapid development curve;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Excellent IT literacy e.g. Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- English skills (both oral and written).
- A second language is desired.
Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making. We provide professional market access and pricing services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise. From our start in 2008 we have grown to more than 140 employees and a partner network across Europe, North America and Asia.
We have broad experience in the therapeutic areas of central nervous system (CNS), vaccine-preventable diseases, respiratory, metabolic disorders and oncology. These are complex and developing fields, where treatment paradigms are in constant evolution and where clinical and economic issues require rigorous analysis to determine the best therapeutic choices. This experience allows us to address the most complex challenges and to anticipate pricing and market access issues that will arise in other therapeutic domains.
The youth and small size of our company gives us flexibility and encourages innovative thinking, while our collective experience gives us maturity and real perspective on the challenges facing our customers. We consider every client relationship a partnership of equals and measure our impact based on results that matter to the client.
INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATE
Please add the following statement to your application documents:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Tunisia. pursuant to the Article 6(1)(a) of General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process.
You are also entitled to give your additional consent to the processing of data also in future recruitment processes. This consent is entirely voluntary and its absence does not have any consequences for the current recruitment process in which you agree to participate.
Please note that if you are also interested in future recruitments, to add the following statement to your application documents instead:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Tunisia. pursuant to the Article 6(1)(a) of General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process. I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.