|Position Title:||Analyst, Patient-Centered Research|
|Department:||Health Economics and Outcomes Research|
|Location:||Krakow or Bielsko-Biała, Poland|
|Experience:||0 to 3 years in related field|
Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making. We provide professional market access, pricing, health economics, and outcomes research services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise. From our start in 2008, we have grown to over 140 employees, located in 11 countries across the 4 continents. For more information, please visit our website: www.creativ-ceutical.com or join our LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/creativ-ceutical
We are looking for an analyst to join our patient-centered research (PCR) team. The PCR team conducts research on patient preferences, health-related quality of life and treatment outcomes from the perspective of patients. We are looking for an analyst who could support the team in:
- conducting and analysing patient interviews and focus groups (in English language mostly)
- preparing study documents (protocols, questionnaires, consent forms…)
- conducting literature reviews
- management of fieldwork partners
- interpretation and reporting of study results.
- Master’s degree or PhD in psychology, social sciences or health sciences
- Knowledge and experience of qualitative research methods, including in-depth interviews, focus groups and content analysis.
- Strong ability to qualitatively analyse and synthetize information
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written English
- Good attention to detail and ability to meet high quality standards
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and team-oriented mind-set
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills.
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures.
- Multicultural, dynamic environment.
- Internal trainings
- Good working atmosphere.
- Work in a well-established and international company.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title ‘Analyst/PCR’.
INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATE
Please add the following statement to your application documents:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Poland Sp. z o.o. pursuant to the Article 6(1)(a) of General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process.
You are also entitled to give your additional consent to the processing of data also in future recruitment processes. This consent is entirely voluntary and its absence does not have any consequences for the current recruitment process in which you agree to participate.
Please note that if you are also interested in future recruitments, to add the following statement to your application documents instead:
I hereby give my consent to my personal data being processed by Creativ-Ceutical Poland Sp. z o.o. pursuant to the Article 6(1)(a) of General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) for the needs of the recruitment process. I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.